Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tatsu Sushi

Usually when I meet up with C for lunch near her workplace, we try to go for Jap food. And this time round, I chanced upon Tatsu Sushi located at Chijmes. 

Apparently, Tatsu Sushi has been in existence since 1996! Really? I have no idea! I wonder if this is in any relation to Tatsuya located at Goodwood Park Hotel. Anyone can enlighten me?

I ordered their Tatsu Bento, which consists assorted sashimi and sushi, mixed tempura, appetizer salad, chawanmushi, miso soup, fresh fruits and rice. The fish tasted fresh and though the portion doesn't look huge, I was stuffed by the time I was done with the food.

We will definitely return for more lunches!


Add: 30 Victoria Street, #01-15/15A/16 Block F, The Gallery, Chijmes, Singapore 187996
Tel: 6332 5868


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...