Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hokey Pokey

I finally brought Kae down to Hokey Pokey today.

It's the newest indoor playground in Singapore located at Suntec City. I went with great expectations actually, as all the reviews I read about the place was good.

I was pleasantly surprised, in both good and 1 bad way.

Let's just start with the bad. The place is super small! It stands at an area of about three 3-room flat size in Singapore maybe? And this includes the party area. Yes, 30% of the play area will be sanctioned off if there is a party going on.

And the tea area for the parents who just want to sit and watch their kids place is really small. It's just a bar table with like 5-7 chairs at the most.

But other than that, the place is really suitable for kids age 4 and under I think. The play is not like a playground full with slides and obstacles course. It's filled with sensory play toys, which younger kids will really appreciate.

Kae loved the place when i brought her there. And I've signed up membership for her on the same day. And I think I will to for Kerri. I just won't bring them there for play on weekends, when it could get pretty cramp I think.













Hokey Pokey
Address: 3 Temasek Boulevard #03-027E/F Suntec City Mall S038983
Tel: 6884 5385

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...